Living in a townhouse it's impossible to make S'mores unless we light the fire pit (which seems to take forever to get going). A few nights ago we made them using an unscented candle which left the entire kitchen smelling like a burnt marshmallow. There had to be an easier way... After browsing pinterest, tumblr and foodgawker I came across several photos of S'Mores laying on a cookie sheet. Without even looking at a recipe I decided to try to make them in the oven myself. The Results: SUCCESS!!!!
What You Need:
· 1 pan
· 1 package of Hershey Bars
· 1 package of Graham Crackers
· 1 package of Marshmallows
*For quicker results use the flat marshmallows and the squared graham crackers… MUCH less work
What To Do:
· Preheat oven on 300
· Place desired amount of Graham Crackers on pan
· Lay Hershey Bar pieces onto Graham Crackers
· Place Marshmallows on top of Hershey Bars
· Bake in oven until Marshmallows become puffy and warm
· Once removed from oven you can top them off with another Graham Cracker (feel free to add an extra piece of chocolate on top of marshmallow before adding top graham cracker)
Please allow S’mores to cool for a few minutes before severing. Both the melted chocolate abd marshmallow could potentially be hot!!!